Provide supervision for the work of all in-house concrete trade personnel on designated projects. Help develop the concrete construction segment of the company to continually operate effectively. Responsibilities: Typical responsibilities, but not limited to the following, are:
- Assist with on-the-job training of on-site concrete personnel.
- Coordinate field work with Superintendents and/or Project Management and alert as to any troublesome conditions or project delays.
- Prepare and submit weekly job reports, project schedules, daily extra work reports, safety tailgate meeting reports, accident reports and all other company and regulatory agency required documentation, and keep records.
- Attend company and job site meetings, foremen meetings, safety tailgate meetings, and training seminars.
- Review and interpret job-site plans and specifications and report inconsistencies or discrepancies to Superintendent or Project Manager.
- Review and clarify plans and specifications to trades personnel.
- Meet with Owner’s Representatives/Building Officials as required for proper completion and inspection of concrete work.
- Calculate quantities and order designated on-site materials.
- Inspect designated work sites to ensure compliance with company safety and quality control standards and requirements.
- Communicate scheduling changes to field personnel.
- Assist in performance evaluations of concrete trade personnel.
- Furnish and maintain trade tools as required and have available for use at all times.
- Communicate daily with designated scheduling personnel regarding job location.
- Assist in maintenance efforts for and prevent abuse of all company equipment. Report misuse/abuse to immediate supervisor.
- Perform all related responsibilities for Concrete Finisher, Concrete Form setter or Concrete Form setter/ Finisher positions.
- Determine need for and assist in application of protection from concrete splatter to existing surfaces.
- Initial Daily Job Report daily.
- Minimum five years concrete construction experience
- Minimum two years construction supervisory experience.
- CPR, competent person (trench safety & fall protection), & power actuated tool training.
- Bilingual – English and Spanish.
- Ability to read and analyze construction plans and specifications.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in pressure environment and to meet deadlines.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Robert A. Bothman will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g. H1-B etc.) for this position.
Robert A. Bothman provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Robert A. Bothman complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings.